• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DWI charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wayword_son

What is the name of your state? Texas

I'm a 24 year old male that was involved in a single car rollover with alcohol on my breath a few days ago. I suffered some head injuries but refused medical service, also I refused the breathalyzer. I don't remember anything but a few snap shots of lights and sirens until the next morning when things were still foggy. I only remember drinking three drinks but I'm not sure what I told the police if anything at all.

I have pictures of a laceration on top of my head, which in all honesty needed 10+ stitches, a seriously cauliflowered ear, a goose egg on my temple and a small laceration on my forehead. My hair was completely matted with blood and my shirt was pretty much the same. Will these photographs help my case any? If I did or did not tell the police anything? Could the refusal be automatically dismissed?

I know to get an attorney for this the issue above, but I was also let on a one year probation period (I'm not sure the legal term) that basically excuses a Public Intoxication if I behave for that year. This was given to me in Virginia, and I'm wondering how well the infrastructure of law works between states and what is the chance the PI is brought up as well, between either state.

I could have ruined a number of families Christmas' and a near death experience has and will make me do a 180degree turn. Thanks for any help and happy holidays.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">