• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DWI w/speeding with running red light

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lilmama2005

What is the name of your state? VA

I was pulled over and was charged with Speeding 92/60, and also arrested for DWI- BAC of 0.10 and also for running a red light. Should I hire representation and also what could the amount of cost be. This is my first offense and I don't have any prior speeding and or other history.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Son of Slam

What is the name of your state? VA

I was pulled over and was charged with Speeding 92/60, and also arrested for DWI- BAC of 0.10 and also for running a red light. ...
In your case, the money you would spend for a liar may be better spent for a roll cage and a helmet.

FlyingRon

You very much need an attorney. Reckless Driving is serious in Virginia, as serious as the DUI, except for the social stigma. At 90+ MPH (especially coupled with the red light and DUI) you are flirting with some jail time in most counties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">