• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

exact information on how to get discovery material for dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

celena

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia. i was pulled over and arrested for dui,i believe i was falsely pulled over.they had followed me from a bar so assumed i must be intoxicated,i was the desinated driver though.i did all tests and believe i did well,i blew into what i guess was a preliminary breath tester,was arrested.not long after arriving at jail i was verbally and physically assualted by a female officer.this is on tape but how much of it i dont know,i was compliant entire time and did nothing to provoke.was placed in a cell and not booked for hours.when i got out and read my paperwork the officer that arrested me has down that i refused the breath test,but in truth i was never allowed or asked to blow for datamaster.i know that a refusel is 12 month suspension and assumed that they were going by breath test from my stop.by law they have to test you again at jail,i didnt know this.i was put in a cell ,all paperwork filled out without me or my signature and not asked to take another test.i need to get all viedo and audio from stop and jail.there is no information in my paperwork on readind from breath test on side of road.

dave33

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia. i was pulled over and arrested for dui,i believe i was falsely pulled over.they had followed me from a bar so assumed i must be intoxicated,i was the desinated driver though.i did all tests and believe i did well,i blew into what i guess was a preliminary breath tester,was arrested.not long after arriving at jail i was verbally and physically assualted by a female officer.this is on tape but how much of it i dont know,i was compliant entire time and did nothing to provoke.was placed in a cell and not booked for hours.when i got out and read my paperwork the officer that arrested me has down that i refused the breath test,but in truth i was never allowed or asked to blow for datamaster.i know that a refusel is 12 month suspension and assumed that they were going by breath test from my stop.by law they have to test you again at jail,i didnt know this.i was put in a cell ,all paperwork filled out without me or my signature and not asked to take another test.i need to get all viedo and audio from stop and jail.there is no information in my paperwork on readind from breath test on side of road.
If you need to file motions you need to have an attorney.

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia. i was pulled over and arrested for dui,i believe i was falsely pulled over.
Okay, let us hear your side of the story.

they had followed me from a bar so assumed i must be intoxicated,i was the desinated driver though.
Not a far reach. I'm not a police officer but I would assume that statistically speaking, the average number of drunk drivers in an area is increased if the number of operating bars is higher. Were you drinking?

i did all tests and believe i did well,i blew into what i guess was a preliminary breath tester,was arrested.
Most people, "believe they did well," you didn't do well. In fact, you failed.

not long after arriving at jail i was verbally and physically assualted by a female officer.
How? Did she attack you and strike you? Was the officer doing her job?

this is on tape but how much of it i dont know,
I would assume all of it.

i was compliant entire time and did nothing to provoke.
Sure :rolleyes:

was placed in a cell and not booked for hours.
That is what jails usually do with compliant and cooperative completely sober offenders

when i got out and read my paperwork the officer that arrested me has down that i refused the breath test,but in truth i was never allowed or asked to blow for datamaster.
It is your word, an accused drunk driver, against an officer that was simply doing his/her job.

i know that a refusel is 12 month suspension and assumed that they were going by breath test from my stop.
So you did refuse?

by law they have to test you again at jail,i didnt know this.
So you refused based on the fact that you though you knew more about the law than you really do.

i was put in a cell ,all paperwork filled out without me or my signature and not asked to take another test.i need to get all viedo and audio from stop and jail.there is no information in my paperwork on readind from breath test on side of road.
Good luck with that, you may be surprised on how your version of events and the actual events differ.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">