• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fake id and underage pennsylvania

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soccer11

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

My friend and I were pulled over because he was speeding. I was the passenger. The police officer asked me for my identification and I gave it to him. I then put my wallet back in my pocket. He told me to get out of the car and then frisked me and took my cell phone and wallet out of my pocket. He then gave me a breathalyzer in which I failed. Without my consent, the cop then searched through my wallet and found a fake id that was in it. What kind of fines and punishments am I looking at? And, was the cop allowed to just go into my wallet and look through it like he did? I have never been arrested before for anything and have never been in trouble with the police. Could someone please tell me what will be happening to me? Thank you. In addition, the cop hinted to me that I should plea not guilty to the charges. What is my best option to get the minimum punishment?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">