• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

furnishing alcohol to a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wville07

I'm looking for a little help on what I should do with my situation cuz I've never been arrested and don't know much about the law. But anyways about a month ago I was hanging out at a friends house who is over 21 and his gf who is under 21. By the way I'm over 21 as wel.l But anyways we were all drinking and decided to ride up town where we got pulled over. My friend got arrested for a dui and his gf got arrested for underage consumption. So my friends gf to keep my friend from getting in anymore trouble tells the cops that I bought the alcohol and I got arrested. Now if I had bought the alcohol I would take responsibility for it but I didn't buy any alcohol and I'm really upset with what happened. Any help or insight on my situation or what I should do would be greatly appreciated. Thx

I_Got_Banned

I'm looking for a little help on what I should do with my situation cuz I've never been arrested and don't know much about the law. But anyways about a month ago I was hanging out at a friends house who is over 21 and his gf who is under 21. By the way I'm over 21 as wel.l But anyways we were all drinking and decided to ride up town where we got pulled over. My friend got arrested for a dui and his gf got arrested for underage consumption. So my friends gf to keep my friend from getting in anymore trouble tells the cops that I bought the alcohol and I got arrested. Now if I had bought the alcohol I would take responsibility for it but I didn't buy any alcohol and I'm really upset with what happened. Any help or insight on my situation or what I should do would be greatly appreciated. Thx
No one can accurately answer your question without knowing what state you are in. And while you're at it, include the code section you were cited/arrested for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">