• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Get this stupid intoxalock off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

likesonotguilty

Hassle my ass

You chose to drive while under the influence and you didn't learn your lesson from the first arrest. Now you are whining because the punishment is a hassle.

No sympathy here.
It isn't a "hassle" it is extortion. How is requiring one to purchase a dangerous product (intoxalocks have been proven to be as dangerous as texting and driving) do any good? Punishment for crimes should never involve money. That is how the rich never have problems and the poor like me have their lives ruined by overzealous napolean complex cagers.

adjusterjack

I am not going to say I have never drank before driving.
I will say that I have NEVER driven impaired.
If you believe that, you're cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Studies have shown (and have been televised) that even the slightest amount of alcohol impairs a driver to some extent.

quincy

If you believe that, you're cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Studies have shown (and have been televised) that even the slightest amount of alcohol impairs a driver to some extent.
likesonotguilty has not been convicted of an alcohol-related driving offense, though, so under the law he has not driven while impaired (or, at any rate, he has not been stopped when he has been driving impaired).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">