• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help..i'm terrified

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kreid007

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginiaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

I was convicted of dui in feb 2009. I was enrolled in asap, and have interlock installed on my vehicle. I am being sent back to court fot noncompliance due to missing ASAP classes. I have a note that it was due to my son's illness. I have 2 failed test in my interlock, one of which i was not drinking. The asap couselor already extended my interlock time for six months beacause of that. I am wondering what can happen when I return to court, will the judge send me back to jail. I served 10 days and had 50 suspended:(

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginiaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

I was convicted of dui in feb 2009. I was enrolled in asap, and have interlock installed on my vehicle. I am being sent back to court fot noncompliance due to missing ASAP classes. I have a note that it was due to my son's illness. I have 2 failed test in my interlock, one of which i was not drinking. The asap couselor already extended my interlock time for six months beacause of that. I am wondering what can happen when I return to court, will the judge send me back to jail. I served 10 days and had 50 suspended:(
Let me get this straight - you TRIED to drive after drinking, even with an interlock installed? :eek:

Get an attorney. And, please, sell your car and walk or take the bus. The good folks in your state will thank you.

SmokeEdge

Yeah your going to jail,sorry but you messed up,and the judge is going to teach you a lesson.That's why I didn't answer mine in the first place.If your going to break the law......be an outlaw.

FlyingRon

We can not advocate breaking the law here. If you want to see how well being an outlaw is working out, see what's going on with SmokyEdges driver's license in the thread he started.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">