• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hit and run while intoxicated, Calif, my son, any help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loriisme

Liable Or...........

Your Liable? I May Be New At Forums, With No Back Ground In Law, But Even I Know Prison Is Not A Concern, Even With The Way The System Is Ran In Kern County, Which You Would Fully Be Aware Of If You Have Been Practicing Law For 24 Years, Just How Old Are You? If MY Responce To My Question Was Taken Wrong, Then Im Sorry, But If Not, No Thanks For Your Advice,i Would Get Better Advice From A Public Defender Or Represent Him Myself,

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

All I said to you was "prison. Long time."

You gave virtually no facts, so that was the best anyone could tell you.

Didn't you realize that Hit and Run - - especially when drunk driving - - is a felony?

Have your son say hello to my good friends at North Kern State Prison - - that is, when he gets there.

IAAL

loriisme

Obviously I Hadnt Given Much Detail, So Why As A Lawyer Would You Assume Prison, Remember What Assume Means, So Tell Your Friends That You Obviously Defended, Hi Yourself, Soon Youll Be There For Caring Less For Others. His Charge Is A Misdemenor, Damage To A Parked Car, No Felony, Yes A Parked Car, Whats More Stupid? Parked Car Or Drunk Driving, Sorry If Im Not Being Very Nice, Just A Worried Mom, And Have No Patienc With Someone Who Is In Your Line Of Work And Has Lost Or Maybe Never Has Had...compassion

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

loriisme said:
Obviously I Hadnt Given Much Detail, So Why As A Lawyer Would You Assume Prison, Remember What Assume Means, So Tell Your Friends That You Obviously Defended, Hi Yourself, Soon Youll Be There For Caring Less For Others. His Charge Is A Misdemenor, Damage To A Parked Car, No Felony, Yes A Parked Car, Whats More Stupid? Parked Car Or Drunk Driving, Sorry If Im Not Being Very Nice, Just A Worried Mom, And Have No Patienc With Someone Who Is In Your Line Of Work And Has Lost Or Maybe Never Has Had...compassion

My response:

Prison is not an assumption. That's where he's going, whether you want to accept it or not.

Now, did you EVEN have a question?

IAAL

loriisme

Yes... I Do, Its His First Offense, He Ran Into A Parked Car, Was Seen And It Was Reported, He Was Just Pulling Into The Driveway And Was Noticed By A Cop Due To His Running Over A Curb And Obviously Intox, I Cant Help But To Hope Hell Learn From This But After Talking To A Attorney, Dean Miller, Am Hoping His Belief Is Right, No Jail Time, Dui School, Fines, Suspended Lic, His Charges Are Misd, Do You Think That The Above Is Possible? Thank You,
Not Stupid, Just Worried

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Prison is not an assumption. That's where he's going, whether you want to accept it or not.

Now, did you EVEN have a question?

IAAL
your an idiot-- grow up a little bit-- a judge and jury decide prison time--- not some internet lawyer...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

loriisme said:
Yes... I Do, Its His First Offense, He Ran Into A Parked Car, Was Seen And It Was Reported, He Was Just Pulling Into The Driveway And Was Noticed By A Cop Due To His Running Over A Curb And Obviously Intox, I Cant Help But To Hope Hell Learn From This But After Talking To A Attorney, Dean Miller, Am Hoping His Belief Is Right, No Jail Time, Dui School, Fines, Suspended Lic, His Charges Are Misd, Do You Think That The Above Is Possible? Thank You,
Not Stupid, Just Worried

My response:

Dean is being just a tad optimistic. You said your son "hit and RAN". That's a felony, and it doesn't matter where it occurred.

IAAL

loriisme

Ok, Maybe Id Better Go To The Court House And Ask...why Does His Paper Work Say Misd And Not Felony, Da_n It, Fix It And Get It Right, Cuz Mr Liable Told Me So. Do You Handle Cases In Bks?
Goodnight,
Maybe Fight With You More Tommorow Or See If Your Available For Hire....lol

ENASNI

repost honey

loriisme said:
Ok, Maybe Id Better Go To The Court House And Ask...why Does His Paper Work Say Misd And Not Felony, Da_n It, Fix It And Get It Right, Cuz Mr Liable Told Me So. Do You Handle Cases In Bks?
Goodnight,
maybe seniorjudge will be on and not IAAL ok.. this forum can be user friendly.

Down boy... DOWN..

:D

CdwJava

loriisme said:
Goodnight,
What specific charges does he face? I'm guessing CVC 20002 and CVC 23152(a) and/or CVC 23152(b). In that case he is facing misdemeanors with the possibility of county jail time and the very strong likelihood of a license suspension, fines, and probation.

- Carl

rmet4nzkx

You give no facts, given advice based on what you stated and still give no facts, only complain about the advice when you already have an attorney. Sounds like either you are the perp or drunk yourself.
We are not mind readers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">