• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

home confinmement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cpenn

I am currently on home confinement for driving on a suspended for a dui. I was sentenced to 30 days house arrest. I have been honest with my home confinement officer in that i smoke prior to be putting on and took a cleaner to clean out my system. They came and tested me again and i came up dirty still. They are sending it away and said that if my levels came up higher then the first test, they will be back and i will not like him. I am 15 days into my 30 days. Do you think they will send me to jail? What are the consequences because i have not done any but i used a temp cleaner for the first test and believe taht that only mask the drug in ur urine. i am afraid that my levels will be higher because i was a everryday smoker and its only been 21 days clean! With using the cleaner i feel that i hurt myself because it doesnt show the levels going down because it masked how high the levels would have been!

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
OP, there is no need to post your question in multiple places. It does not increase your chances of getting an answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">