• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House Arrest Electronic Monitoring and Employment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pennysaved

I will be serving 6 months of house arrest for a DUI conviction and as a term of the program must be employed full time. I lost my job because of this DUI and I will be on an electronic monitoring device.

I need advice on how to find a job. Does the employer need to know about the monitor and requirements? Are there any resources such as recruiters specializing in placing people in my situation? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You
Coatesville, PA

ERAUPIKE

I will be serving 6 months of house arrest for a DUI conviction and as a term of the program must be employed full time. I lost my job because of this DUI and I will be on an electronic monitoring device.

I need advice on how to find a job. Does the employer need to know about the monitor and requirements? Are there any resources such as recruiters specializing in placing people in my situation? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You
Coatesville, PA
There aren't any convicted criminal recruiters as far as I know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">