• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to get the blood test result report??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

savvy

What is the name of your state? CA

I was arrested 16/12/07 and have court hearing on 01/30/08. My blood test was done at the police station. I dont know the outcome of the test (my alcohol content). Can somebody tell me how can i get hold on it? Where should i go to get a copy of it? I need this report to decide if my case is strong enough to hire an attorney or should i just represent myself to plea guilty. Please advice ASAP.

Thanks
Savvy

CavemanLawyer

Some counties have an open file policy and will just show you the results when you attend court. If your county does not than you need to file a motion for discovery and request the results. You need to request a hearing date and be prepared to argue for it. Normally this is the stuff your attorney would do.

I was arrested 16/12/07 and have court hearing on 01/30/08. My blood test was done at the police station. I dont know the outcome of the test (my alcohol content). Can somebody tell me how can i get hold on it? Where should i go to get a copy of it? I need this report to decide if my case is strong enough to hire an attorney or should i just represent myself to plea guilty. Please advice ASAP.

Thanks
Savvy
You were arrested for DUI...which is serious crime. You've been accused as a criminal. Anytime someone is ARRESTED for a crime, they really need an lawyer. Get a lawyer.

HomeGuru

Thanks
Savvy
**A: why do you need the test results if you were drinklng past the legal limit ?

hatinit

get a copy of the arrest report, or go to crimelab

You can get it through discovery (court records) along with your arrest report.
Or you might be able to go through the crime lab that does the analysis, call the arresting agency and find out who does the analysis. That's how it is in San Diego anyway.

paguy88

**A: why do you need the test results if you were drinklng past the legal limit ?

99% of peopel do not know how to figure out there BAC... duh...

he could have drank 8 beers in 1.5 hrs

he could have drank 2 in one hour

we don't know he never said.. and if he was drunk I am sure he would not remember exactly what he drank and % of booze was in it...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">