• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Underage Drinking Affects Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newbie9000

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I recently received a drinking ticket and had three questions about it. Will I lose my license for three months or will I possibly just be put on court supervision? My second question is will this ticket affect my car insurance in any way? And my third question is can I get this ticket removed from my record?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

JETX

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I recently received a drinking ticket and had three questions about it. Will I lose my license for three months or will I possibly just be put on court supervision? My second question is will this ticket affect my car insurance in any way? And my third question is can I get this ticket removed from my record?
Yes.
Yes.
No.

paguy88

if it goes on your driver record it COULD depending on if you insurance company bother too look at it...

I have a friend that got a DUI several years ago and his insurance never went up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">