• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HTV reenstatement from DUI in Indiana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rdwolf

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

Hello,

Looking for some help here. I was convicted of my 2nd and 3rd DUI almost 5 years ago in Johnson County. I was sentenced to some jail time, 18 mos work release(which turned into 9 mos with good behavior), and 4.5 years of probation. I am coming to the end of all of this. Because of these convictions the BMV hit my DL with a HTV for 10 years. My lawyer that represented me in these cases stated that after 5 years of suspension I could appeal to the BMV for a probationary license. I do not know if this was completely true as he may not have seen the exact suspension on the BMV report. I can not locate any information on the BMV web page, only flow charts that tell what would lead to a HTV suspension. Anyone able to offer some advice in this case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">