• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband got dui is in drug court, but they are making their own rules as they go alon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brigittebaileyp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mi need to speak with someone about the way they are doing sanctunes,and other questions but can't find were to contact.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mi need to speak with someone about the way they are doing sanctunes,and other questions but can't find were to contact.
You aren't going to accomplish anything except to annoy the person who answers the phone. An attorney could actually help him.

quincy

There are contact numbers available for offenders that can be used to address issues that arise in the drug courts.

Brigettebaileyp and/or her husband could find the answers on "sanctions" they are seeking through the court. If the name of the County is provided, I can provide the contact numbers.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I don't think EVERY thread needs to be turned into a playground. There seem to be enough troll-threads created today to entertain forum members.
I started typing my question before you posted "sanctions" as a form of correction. When I typed it, I felt that it was probably meant to be sanctions and not sanctunes, but I've seen some strange things in the various states' laws.

(In other words, I wasn't trying to stir up trouble ;) )

quincy

I started typing my question before you posted "sanctions" as a form of correction. When I typed it, I felt that it was probably meant to be sanctions and not sanctunes, but I've seen some strange things in the various states' laws.

(In other words, I wasn't trying to stir up trouble ;) )
I think I am growing tired of seeing so many worthless threads.

quincy

As I grow tired of posters who can't take a few extra minutes to proof-read what they write and/or have no idea how unreadable their writing is.
I have no problem with those who cannot spell or punctuate a post properly if the poster has a legitimate legal concern and wants help. We can always ask for clarification (as Zigner did*) if we cannot understand what has been written.

I DO have a problem with those who come to the forum solely to be jerks, this whether they use impeccable English or not.

There were a lot of jerks posting yesterday, with numerous posts reported, edited or deleted due to objectionable content. There was a possibility that brigittebaileyp was not one of the jerks. If she does not return to the forum, I guess we will never know and this thread will be yet another sort-of question/sort-of answer thread of little educational worth.

*although the definition provided by TheGeekess might not be correct :p

mmmagique

Quincy posted exactly what has been frustrating me for years. Sometimes I'm on page two of a four page thread and I can already see it's going to be nothing but the regulars making their jokes and either purposely or unwittingly blowing off the serious questions of the posters.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">