• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Indiana thoughts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Marine_Sniper

Hello, Like many others here I screwed up. I was recently charged with dui in Indiana. I had a prior 18 years ago also in Indiana. Today I find out, when I was in the Marines I was stopped on my way back to base in North Carolina for drinking and driving 19 years ago. Back then even to this day didn't realize I was charged for dui. I paid a fine and got my licence back.

Well, this now changes everything I think for this charge now. Being they were 18 plus years ago, how do they impact my stupidity today? I have read alot from different Indiana law sites and they all seem to talk about if priors were in the last 5 to 10 years. And the pentalties. What if they are older than 10 years? How screwed am I? any thoughts would be a great help. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">