• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

interlock moving from NC to GA.. help please!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GAJoseph

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nc to ga

still need to know if i need to keep interlock on my car from a dui in NC since I have moved to GA and have a new georgia lisence that does not show any restrictions. Anybody have any answers or advice that can be helpful? Thanks!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nc to ga

still need to know if i need to keep interlock on my car from a dui in NC since I have moved to GA and have a new georgia lisence that does not show any restrictions. Anybody have any answers or advice that can be helpful? Thanks!
Duplicate Post: https://forum.freeadvice.com/drunk-driving-dui-dwi-27/moving-nc-ga-interlock-system-543934.html

No need to start a new thread!

blowhard44

I think NC will suspend your license for non-compliance if you quit the program early. They will then notify GA which in turn will suspend you. this is what AZ told me when i moved to AL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">