• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

interlock violation after spicy pizza and mouthwash

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERAUPIKE

If i hadnt had drank the night before this incident i wouldnt have a problem really. I would just have reported this incident to her the next day and taken ua but since i have to hide that day i drank before,Im in a jam!
Lying to your PO will only end up getting you in more trouble. This is a very bad idea.

davidmcbeth3

Actually my PO is pretty cool .....Im in a jam!
Of course your PO is cool, he's not worried about going to jail.

You said that you cannot consume any alcohol but yet use mouthwash containing it (oh, I did not read the label ... too bad..oh, wait, it did say 24% was in it).

And you are consuming alcohol anyway. Why not just give up your DL before you get busted ... save you money and hard-ache. Sell your car and mvoe on with your life ... you can then drink to your liver's content (drink as much as you want ~ enjoy life).

jayman2011

Update!!!!

reported the incident on weds. to probation officer over her voice-mail cause she didn't answer the phone. Anyhow never heard back from her Thursday or Friday. In my message I describe the incident with device and explained i would be downloading the info. on Friday and if she needed to speak with me further to call or I would just see her following Monday( which is in 2 days) for my regular monthly report.

FresnoDUILawyer

Most PO's are cool, and give you another chance to get headed in the right direction....BUT....I have heard of people, taking a drink and then eating spicy foods trying to beat the breath test....and then blaming it on mouth wash also....so what goes around comes around and your PO has seen it all.

All Probation Officers are use to people pulling a fast one....they also know machines make mistakes too....if those mistakes are common place with someone on probation, it's the same as creating an alarm...so take the right procautions.

I hope everything works out for the best for you.
Thanks R.R.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Just as an FYI, the Equate ingredients listing:

Ingredients

Water, Alcohol (15 Wt%), Glycerin &/Or Sorbital, Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Blue 1, Yellow 5

jayman2011

Camera installed on device!!!

:D Just got back from my monthly report for PO. She said that she did believe me cause she has had alot of others report false positives on these devices. She did not ask for an UA of any kind. She said she would not send in a violation as long as there were no more problems, and she told me to go get a camera installed on my device immediately. I appreciate everyone's help with your advice on my situation it definitely helped to keep me calm as these days leading up to my report day. The fact that my probation is in good standing and this has been my first ever incident of any kind, I'm sure played a huge part in my PO not sending in violation. Thanks again!! :D

Isis1

:D Just got back from my monthly report for PO. She said that she did believe me cause she has had alot of others report false positives on these devices. She did not ask for an UA of any kind. She said she would not send in a violation as long as there were no more problems, and she told me to go get a camera installed on my device immediately. I appreciate everyone's help with your advice on my situation it definitely helped to keep me calm as these days leading up to my report day. The fact that my probation is in good standing and this has been my first ever incident of any kind, I'm sure played a huge part in my PO not sending in violation. Thanks again!! :D
Just a bit of advice. Don't screw your PO over. Stop drinking completely. You got a hall pass on this one. She's not going to do this each and every time.

justalayman

: The fact that my probation is in good standing and this has been my first ever incident of any kind, I'm sure played a huge part in my PO not sending in violation. Thanks again!! :D
realize there will never be another "first time". From here on out, it is a repeat offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">