• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

job application/DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bubsmom1

I have a misdemeanor DUI from 1995. I know it is no longer on my DMV record (state of California), but is it still on my criminal record? Should I be including it on job applications? If so, is there any way to get rid of this?

FlyingRon

I have a misdemeanor DUI from 1995. I know it is no longer on my DMV record (state of California), but is it still on my criminal record? Should I be including it on job applications? If so, is there any way to get rid of this?
Yes, Yes, Yes. See a lawyer.

CdwJava

If you were convicted, you will be required to advise the prospective employer of this if asked.

To look into expungement go the following website for more information:

California Courts: Self-Help Center: More Topics: Criminal Law: Clean Up Your Criminal Record

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">