• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Licence Suspension 4 Years Ago, Never Finished Court. Getting One In New State.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popwar

Pennsylvania suspended my license 4 years ago for a DUI.
I never finished court due to living conditions.

I know during the suspension I am unable to obtain a new one whether in that state or not.

But from what I understand, a first offence DUI in Pennaylvania results in a 1 year suspension maximum. Whether or not court was completed.

Which makes sense because if a criminal were to obtain a new license and drive on public roads, it would make it easier for the state to find them considering theyd have a warrant for not completing court.

So with that being said, can I get a new lisence in West Virgina?

quincy

Pennsylvania suspended my license 4 years ago for a DUI.
I never finished court due to living conditions.

I know during the suspension I am unable to obtain a new one whether in that state or not.

But from what I understand, a first offence DUI in Pennaylvania results in a 1 year suspension maximum. Whether or not court was completed.

Which makes sense because if a criminal were to obtain a new license and drive on public roads, it would make it easier for the state to find them considering theyd have a warrant for not completing court.

So with that being said, can I get a new lisence in West Virgina?
It is best on this forum to keep all related questions to one thread, Popwar. You should add these latest questions to your previous thread:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/flying-between-ohio-california-misdemeanor-warrent-pennsylvania-631035.html

You will need to take care of your Pennsylvania warrant before you get a new license.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">