• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

license restoration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

starman1950

What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Pennsylvania...........In 2000 I had 3 cases of DUI. In 2001 under the advise of an attorney I plead guilty (come to find - bad move). I am midway through an 8 year license revocation. I understand there are attorneys who specialize in driver's license restoration. How do I find one of these and would it do me any good? Should I perhaps write to the judge who heard the case and sentenced me?

idaone

While I am not experienced with the laws of your specific state, assuming you have completed all required by the treatment/fines by the court and are just waiting out the dmv revocation period in most states you may apply for a conditional license which will allow you to drive to work or other necessary places. Some states require you have an alcohol interlock installed on your car and SR-22 insurance. The Judge will not be of help to you. I would start with DMV and see what they require for a hardship license. Good luck

starman1950

starman1950 said:
What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Pennsylvania...........In 2000 I had 3 cases of DUI. In 2001 under the advise of an attorney I plead guilty (come to find - bad move). I am midway through an 8 year license revocation. I understand there are attorneys who specialize in driver's license restoration. How do I find one of these and would it do me any good? Should I perhaps write to the judge who heard the case and sentenced me?
Thanks for the DMV advice. However being a drunk in PA qualifies you for nothing except greif. There is no rehabilitation built into the penality part of the sentence. I've been to the Attorney General, Governor, Senator, Representative, etc. I just Keep getting the finger.

S

seniorjudge

starman1950 said:
When you finish your revocation, then you can hire a lawyer.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

And, you're getting my "finger" too!

starman1950 said:
I just Keep getting the finger.

My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post was copied and just became a Runner-Up in our end-of-the-year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2005 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on that date!

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2005 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner! Our 2004 Winner walked away with a brand new Chevrolet "Corvette" convertible!

Here's a list of the finalists of the 2004 "Most Stupid Post" contest so that you can compare yours to the "competition". Just click on this link: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=204109 and have a chuckle or two while reading! NUMBER SIX was our GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Yes, I know it's incredible, and I know you're blushing with pride - - but, believe it or not, your post could be our Grand Prize winner for 2005! We're giving away TERRIFIC PRIZES! For further Details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link for more information:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">