• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License Restoration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fmcsha01

i received my third dui in 15 years in nj in may 2000. my license was suspended for 10 years. i have completed all requirements that court stipulated. i moved to pa 10 months ago. i need to know if my license is suspended for 10 years in pa or is it less since pa laws are different.i cannot understand dlc in regards to licensing in new state of residence.

reter

There is no "three strikes law" for dui,

Quit trolling the boards. It`s people like you who have destroyed the beauty of the internet. HomeGuru.

Curt581

fmcsha01 said:
i received my third dui in 15 years in nj in may 2000. my license was suspended for 10 years. i have completed all requirements that court stipulated. i moved to pa 10 months ago. i need to know if my license is suspended for 10 years in pa or is it less since pa laws are different.i cannot understand dlc in regards to licensing in new state of residence.
Based on what you wrote, you're not suspended in PA. You don't have any DL status there yet. If New Jersey still has you under suspension, chances are very unlikely that PA will issue you a driver's license. The NJ suspension makes you ineligible.

In the off chance that PA does issue one, they'll promptly cancel it as soon as they find out about the NJ suspension.

And they WILL find out about it.

You Are Guilty

Not to be a spoilsport or anything, but this post is older than 9/11. I highly doubt the OP cares what anyone thinks at this point.

Curt581

You Are Guilty said:
Not to be a spoilsport or anything, but this post is older than 9/11. I highly doubt the OP cares what anyone thinks at this point.
Da*n... how could I miss that?

Thanks, YAG.

Reter, you halfwit !

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">