• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

licensee impaired while accompanying learner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kristten

What is the name of your state? 13 Arial dark-blue

State of Maine Violation title 17A section/ordinance 1304-6, 170 lbs, 37 yrs of age, 15 yr old driver permit driving - roadblock, stopped, couldn't walk heel to toe (did inform officer of Hx of severe vertigo - 'I can't go heel to toe sober'), breathalyzer ... car parked, called for a friend to pick us up, picked up car within 1/2 an hr with yet another friend ... roadblock cleaned up, vehicle was left on side of road with flashers on. Basically my concern is NOT for myself, but for the driver. What will this do to her permit? The attending officer said it wouldn't affect her, I NEED to know ... I had 3 to 4 glasses of red burgundy wine within a four hour time span without anything to eat, open container was removed from my back seat, I had not taken my Zoloft (100 mgs) as usual, as it had been late the day before. No other test was offered, court date is in a month for results of test fines (I was told the test would take a month?). What do I do? How do I keep this out of the local paper? How do I protect the driver? My vehicle, by the way. Thanks. Kris

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">