• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life post DUI - Mugshot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NatalieAZ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ARizona

trying to figure out what is the best way to pay off these ridiculous websites that have my photos blasted on google.. some sites refer me to other sites and it's looking to be around $1,000.. I'm not sure if they are even reputable. would appreciate any advice from others with experience. thnx, Natalie

sandyclaus

trying to figure out what is the best way to pay off these ridiculous websites that have my photos blasted on google.. some sites refer me to other sites and it's looking to be around $1,000.. I'm not sure if they are even reputable. would appreciate any advice from others with experience. thnx, Natalie
You DO realize, don't you, that even if you are able to remove the mugshots from those websites (and that's a big IF), these are still public records that anyone can access? The intentions of making these records publicly available are to deter people to engage in criminal activity and educating communities that these people were arrested.

swalsh411

I know a guy who has been playing wack a mole with these sites for the better part of 2 years. He's spent at least $1000 and countless hours and his mug shot just keeps popping back up somewhere else.

robertreck19

You cannot really get an assurance that your photos will be all deleted since it is already being shared to a lots of people browsing in the internet. Also, they do that because they want the other people know about it so it is really hard to do.

These sites are just (legal) blackmailers. Pay one and yes it will remove your picture, but it will immediately sell your willingness to pay to all the others.

Your best bet is to decrease your internet presence - no facebook, no twitter, no Google+, no search for yourself (e.g. YourName mugshot). After a few years (yes, years), you won't show up on casual searches, though of course it will be still be out there - forever.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">