• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIC probation violation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amywin3814

What is the name of your state? Texas

I was offered pre-trial diversion on a Class B possession charge and given a fine and probation. My one year probation was supposed to end on July 24th. but I haven't heard word from my probation officer because I was on six month non supervised. However on August 12 I received an MIC. I was wondering what they might slap me with? If my probation has cleared and it's not a violation, can I receive a bigger sentence because I've had a Class B?
thanks.

seniorjudge

You need to call your probation officer immediately.

The next thing you need to do is start going to Alcoholics Anonymous.

You're a drunk....

FlyingRon

no way you said that. how rude. you don't know me. i rarely drink and i'm a drunk. shut up!
You aren't supposed to drink or do drugs at all because:

1. It's illegal.
2. It's a violation of the probation.

Since you seem not to be able to control your consumption, this leads us to believe that you are either an alcoholic OR your a sociopath who refuses to live by the laws of the society you live in. In either case you have jeopardized a gracious second chance in the diversion to avoid a criminal record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">