• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor In Possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ccant008

I am 19 years old and was walking home and got pulled aside and asked questions, after answering them they procceeded to handcuff and breathalyze me. I ranged somewhere between .1-.2 BAC. I was charged with "Possession of alcohol" they consider my body to be the container for the alcohol. This is a Class 1 misdemeanor. I need to find a really good lawyer, one that can get my charge dropped/dismissed. Any suggestions? I am willing to do my punishment, and whatever it takes to get the charge dropped/dismissed. Also any suggestions on what I can use to make me look better to the court/judge. I have no prior's and I haven't even recieved a traffic ticket. I am on the college swim team and have signed up for an alcohol class before I appear in court and have signed up to do community service before I go to court as well. Any other suggestions?

Isis1

I am 19 years old and was walking home and got pulled aside and asked questions, after answering them they procceeded to handcuff and breathalyze me. I ranged somewhere between .1-.2 BAC. I was charged with "Possession of alcohol" they consider my body to be the container for the alcohol. This is a Class 1 misdemeanor. I need to find a really good lawyer, one that can get my charge dropped/dismissed. Any suggestions? I am willing to do my punishment, and whatever it takes to get the charge dropped/dismissed. Also any suggestions on what I can use to make me look better to the court/judge. I have no prior's and I haven't even recieved a traffic ticket. I am on the college swim team and have signed up for an alcohol class before I appear in court and have signed up to do community service before I go to court as well. Any other suggestions?
if you named your state, i'd be able to see if an ACD or something similar is available to you.

ccant008

State

I am in the state of Virginia. Norfolk if the city helps
And this has nothing to do with a DUI but i cant find minpr in possesion anywhere.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
There is no separate forum for every possible offense! I would think that, at least, would be kind of obvious.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">