• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

misdemeanor underage dui help...ca

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaman06

What is the name of your state? ca

my name is justin.. im 20 years old and obviously ive made a huge mistake and need advice.. the other night i was drinking. i was at walmart and was asked to leave for being intoxicated. they told me to get in my car and leave or else they were going to call the police... i really wanted to just stay the night there in the parking lot but they wouldn't let me.. i left heading for my friend's house who lived the closest. not even 2mins later i was pulled over.. i was doing 10mph in a 25.. i was scared to drive so i was driving as slow as possible.. well as soon as the officer got to my window i surrendered and was taken in for a couple hours and let go.. he gave me a ticket for a dui.. underage... and having a .08.. it was written up as a misdemeanor... what's going to happen????? i go to court on the 8th of april... and i've never had anything b4... what could i expect to happen????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">