• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

monitech i

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lastman

What is the name of your state? NC

Has anyone in the state of North Carolina who has the Monitech Interlock Ignition device in their vehicle had any problems giving false high bac's? In other words, giving a high reading when you have not been drinking any alcoholic beverage like beer or liquor. If so what did you do about it and how did it turn out? Thanks:eek:
i live in n.c have had a monitech unit on my truck for a year and a half have had unit took out and replaced because of recalls they said it was not my fault and they were sorry. i took them to cival court because this unit has not worked right from the first day they put it on monitech has replaced the whole unit 6 0r 7 times the head has been change so much i cant count im takeing them back to court on may 2 i have a letter from certifiied mech. were moniteck has cut up my wireing so bad i have to replace it if u are haveing any proubles with this or any one that lives knew durham north carolina that is having things go wrong if u have failed please dont replie

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I think the OP had necroposted to another thread and is correcting the error here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">