• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

multiple cases

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nickyboss

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

Hi, I'm kinda new to this but I need some good advice. So awhile back I got accused of a DUI when I was with my friend. He was driving and I wasn't I was just in the passenger seat but they decided to charge me with the DUI. Long story short I got a lawyer and he thinks I have a good chance of beating it. But then awhile after this I got another MIP and a weed posession charge. I thought that that second charge would be taken up after the DUI case but now my lawyer got me a new court date in that case, may 21st, and the other case is on may13th. So now I have to go to the MIP and weed posession case first. However, this case is in like municipal court for the town I live in whereas this DUI case is in like county court all the way down in Colorado Springs. I guess my questions are, is it good that this other case is first? This'll be like my fifth MIP if I get charged and convicted or plead out to both of em; what'll happen to me? And finally, the officer made us all take breathalizers for the MIP and weed charge but he neglected to write down what I blew on mine, can I get that MIP dropped? If I don't get the first MIP dropped what'll happen to this other DUI case when my lawyer goes to the DA to get a plea bargain?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Nick.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

nickyboss

well i havent told him about this case i got after the DUI one. cause frankly i cant afford to pay him or any other lawyer for that matter, to represent me in this one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">