• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

multiple dui's in different states

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TB185

They will very likely find out about your DUI's in Texas. A lot of states require that the DUI convictions be in a court of record (District court or usually a court in a large municipality) before they are considered. I do not know about Florida's requirements. I tried to look it up on the net, but Florida's site was down.

W

womanpower

Lafayette Loves Drunks

Milton 47: Move to Louisiana. They allow drunk drivers here. My blacksheep brother has 7 DWI's and he drives every day, with the permission and good wishes of the police and sheriff's depts in Lafayette Parish. This is the place for you and anyone else like you to drink all you want and continue to drive our roads !

hera62

milton47..i dont know anything about the laws in florida..but most likely with the computer age they will find you other dui,s..so you may end you with more fines,court and all that good stuff.i had 2 dui,s in colorado .and now live in washington state.since i dont have any money.i cant get my license back..but i do know this when i do,i will go the route that the law wants me to take..cause when it comes down to it..i was wrong

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">