• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My ex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dan7997

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan. My ex was just recently charged with her 2nd dui. She went out on st patt's day knowing that she had to show up at her probation office the next day. She had missed 3 prior blows. So obviously she drank alot all night because she came and picked up my son at my house and took him to the office. When she blew at the office she barely blew the limit. But she is being charged with her 2nd dui and a felony charge for child endangerment. She was also still on probation from her first dui in july. My question is this i was wondering what the outcome of her trial will most likely be. She needs to learn a lesson. Please let me know most likely what will happen to her with all of this she is pleading innocent saying that there are many things that could alter the test to blow barely the limit. Im hoping that the judge will see that it was the day after st patty's day and that she still blew the limit. Because i know the truth that she went out and drank all night. Please let me know what will most likely happen thank you!!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan. My ex was just recently charged with her 2nd dui. She went out on st patt's day knowing that she had to show up at her probation office the next day. She had missed 3 prior blows. So obviously she drank alot all night because she came and picked up my son at my house and took him to the office. When she blew at the office she barely blew the limit. But she is being charged with her 2nd dui and a felony charge for child endangerment. She was also still on probation from her first dui in july. My question is this i was wondering what the outcome of her trial will most likely be. She needs to learn a lesson. Please let me know most likely what will happen to her with all of this she is pleading innocent saying that there are many things that could alter the test to blow barely the limit. Im hoping that the judge will see that it was the day after st patty's day and that she still blew the limit. Because i know the truth that she went out and drank all night. Please let me know what will most likely happen thank you!!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

no one can tell you as the crystal ball is missing again.

but i can almost bet my bottom dollar your ex will not learn her lesson until she has harmed herself or someone else.

the felony charge for child endangerment is however is a really BIG problem for you. you allowed you child to be picked up by a drunk driver. what are you planning on doing about that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">