• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My sons 1st DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jda45

What is the name of your state?Tennessee
Last night the police woke us up about 3:00 am. My son was in his bed.
The police said he had hit a truck at a red light and drove away.
And the policeman was there to question him.My son told him the truth and was arrested. He was charged with DUI and leaving the secene of a accident . He is guilty and must own up to his mistake. The two boys in the the car with my son said the driver of the truck chased them down and rammed into them several times. If it were me I guess I would have done the same thing. But it was wronge. Anyway, I know how bad drunk driving is.
I`am not looking for anyone to feel sorry for him. But he is my son and I love him very much. I just want to know how much trouble he`s in.
I `am on disability and money will be a problem.
Please without running me or my son in the ground for what he has done.
Just tell me how bad it is. Do i need a lawyer.
Any suggestions will be a help. And thanks
I have read all the posts in this forum. And my heart is broken for the families
of the accident victims.My farther was a alcohalic.
And I pray For the Lord Jesus Christ to help us.

HomeGuru

jda45 said:
What is the name of your state?Tennessee
Last night the police woke us up about 3:00 am. My son was in his bed.
The police said he had hit a truck at a red light and drove away.
And the policeman was there to question him.My son told him the truth and was arrested. He was charged with DUI and leaving the secene of a accident . He is guilty and must own up to his mistake. The two boys in the the car with my son said the driver of the truck chased them down and rammed into them several times. If it were me I guess I would have done the same thing. But it was wronge. Anyway, I know how bad drunk driving is.
I`am not looking for anyone to feel sorry for him. But he is my son and I love him very much. I just want to know how much trouble he`s in.
I `am on disability and money will be a problem.
Please without running me or my son in the ground for what he has done.
Just tell me how bad it is. Do i need a lawyer.
Any suggestions will be a help. And thanks
I have read all the posts in this forum. And my heart is broken for the families
of the accident victims.My farther was a alcohalic.
And I pray For the Lord Jesus Christ to help us.
**A: it is bad. You need a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">