• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need license back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mayhem

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? north carolina

i live in forsyth county north carolina , i lost my DL about 3 or 4 yrs ago NEVER had a DUI/DWI or anything of the sort just alot of speeding and failure to appear and DWLR < none in the last yr aor two , i just need to know the cheapiest ezest way to get them back , had one lawyer tell me it would cost $3500 i dont have that kind of money i have a wife and 3 kids , besides its just traffic and NO dui or dwi or drugs or anything i can make payments ??
i need to drive for my job or they arew going to let me go ... any advice??

FlyingRon

DWLR is pretty serious in it's own right.

I'd go to each court in which you were cited and see what you have to do with them to make it right (most likely appear and/or pay the fines and late fees).
Then go to the DMV and figure out what they require to reinstate you after you clear it with the courts.

LSCAP

If you don't drive you will lose your job.

So take out a loan and pay a lawyer who can promise results. Other wise, you will lose your job.

AHA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? north carolina

i live in forsyth county north carolina , i lost my DL about 3 or 4 yrs ago NEVER had a DUI/DWI or anything of the sort just alot of speeding and failure to appear and DWLR < none in the last yr aor two , i just need to know the cheapiest ezest way to get them back , had one lawyer tell me it would cost $3500 i dont have that kind of money i have a wife and 3 kids , besides its just traffic and NO dui or dwi or drugs or anything i can make payments ??
i need to drive for my job or they arew going to let me go ... any advice??
You say you lost your DL 3-4 years ago, so you have apparently managed without it since then. Public transport is a way to get around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">