• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No probable cause? Dui stop on motorcycle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

The name of this website is called free advice.com correct? Hmmm not feeling it here, just scrutiny and attacks, go join another .com
Really? We don't agree with you, the drunk, and now you are suggesting we join another .com? Just when I think you can't get more obnoxious ...You surprise me Mr .15> :rolleyes:

Just Blue

It's more geared for legal advice- not getting attacked IMO maybe il seek another .com that has better ways of providing legal advice. Thanks!
You had an attorney and an officer advise you...Along with many others who volunteer on this site.

Silverplum

The legal advice already happened.

Since then, we've been working on your attitude and probing for your sadly missing conscience.

TigerD

I advised you to get a lawyer. Instead, you sent a full confession to the Chief of Police. Son, you may not be smart enough to help.

DC

CdwJava

There's just a lot of spite in you, sorry you feel the way you do, I'm sorry too, you must have lost someone, that's awful, sorry to hear! I still think I'm A good person and that's all that really matters, thanks for your opinions
A suggestion ... if and when this goes to trial and you work out a plea, a little contrition and regret for your actions will serve you far better than, "Eh <shrug> I made a mistake and got caught, no biggie."

CdwJava

Negative, sir. Police officer.

Although a "trooper" is also a police officer as defined in the New York State Criminal Procedure Law §1.20. ;)
Same out here, though, once upon a time they used to officially be "traffic officers." Never "troopers" as they are in many other states.

j_doyle

Wife all Zeros

I am not sure I would talk anymore about the fact that you were not riding with your sober wife, who was just behind you. Some might question why you were not in the truck with her driving.

Indiana Filer

I am not sure I would talk anymore about the fact that you were not riding with your sober wife, who was just behind you. Some might question why you were not in the truck with her driving.
pssst....I think she was on her own bike. He should have been riding b...h behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">