• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

oll licence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phillycar6

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?PA how do they decide if you qualify for a oll licence. I had a 3rd tier dui, 1st offence.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?PA how do they decide if you qualify for a oll licence. I had a 3rd tier dui, 1st offence.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: they use the PA standardized department of education spelling test for oil, gas and mineral licensing qualification purposes.

foot

If you get ARD, you will not be eligible. If you are convicted, you will be eligible after 60 days, but will need to prove why you need the license.

paguy88

i am not sure I exactly understand the question.

if you are talking about a license to drive truck. and you have had ARD. you lose that for 1 year from suspension date for the ARD. then after the year you can pay and it it back.

if you got convited I am not exactly sure

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">