• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Outcome Of Son In Law Vs State Of Fl

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paso

What is the name of your state? FL:p10/31/2007 Affirmed - Per Curiam Affirmed---- WAHOO you asked me to keep you posted as to the time served and DUI's and prison-this was set for today and he won. All Attorneys will find this in thier Case Law books as he VS State of Florida

paso

I dont think spending 392 days in prison unnecessarily is "nonsensical"-it took away 2 1/2 years of someones life. And as for the double post-thank internet explorer as it went into ERROR REPORT during the typing. I will never again post in here if people are this ignorant and rude-I thought this was for asking questions ---not for having someone as childish as this make a remark about a "double post"! I was asked to keep someone in here informed as to the outcome of today, which i did but now I am deleting this Forum as I see how bogus it is.

VeronicaLodge

i think i know what she is talking about. thanks for the update, but it might be nice if you posted it in the original post :)

oh and congrats.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">