• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA 6038 (a) underage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KevinMcC

Just got an underage in the state of pennsylvania. would like to know some more details.
so i just got home from a party and had literally 2 beers. i blew a .036. and i got a underage citation. now my question is will i end up losing my license for 90 days or not?

also what should i plea? they had me take a breathalyzer so they knew i had alcohol in me so is it guilty? and also if i plea guilty is that automaticlly a suspension or do i get to see a judge.

i was not driving nor did i have a beer in my hand. but he did breathlyze me and i did blow .036 so whats the best plea?

im 20 years of age and currently work as a pizza boy and plan on going to school soon but dont know what is gonna happen with my license.

ticket says "defendent drank alcohol at party prior to police arriving. Postivite PBT" (positive breath test)

Section 6308 sub section (a) code 213 zone a.

there is an x on, "purchase, consumption, possesion or transport of liquor or mailt brewed beverages.

if i plea guilty it do i still see a judge?

Last edited:

FlyingRon

For the first offense, you can get a adjudication alternative (ARD or something like it). Still expect it to cost you a couple of hundred dollars. Either way (plead guilty or get the deferral, you can count on losing your license for 90 days. I'm not sure about what the occupational license possibilities for you in this case (might be OK after 30 days). You should always consult a lawyer to see if he thinks he can do anything for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">