• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession Citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcroft

MD

Hello,
This situtation does not involve the "driving" part but I thought this category was most closely related to my question.

A few of my friends consumed alcohol in Washington, DC before leaving to a guys apartment in Bethesda, MD. The guy's appartment was busted by the cops and each person under the age of 21 with a BAC over .00 was issued a citation.

My question: Is there any recourse since there was no evidence that the alcohol was consumed in MD?

Thanks in advance.

moburkes

MD

Hello,
This situtation does not involve the "driving" part but I thought this category was most closely related to my question.

A few of my friends consumed alcohol in Washington, DC before leaving to a guys apartment in Bethesda, MD. The guy's appartment was busted by the cops and each person under the age of 21 with a BAC over .00 was issued a citation.

My question: Is there any recourse since there was no evidence that the alcohol was consumed in MD?

Thanks in advance.
No. It doesn't matter where it was consumed. What was the specific citation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">