• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PUBLIC DEFENDER QUESTION ON A Georgia DUID Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xbrutalx

I'm In Georgia and was recently denied a public defender. I was given a new court date which is tomorrow. I've lost my job, about a week after my last court date. Can I reapply for a public defender since I lost my job, or will they say I was already denied?

Isis1

I'm In Georgia and was recently denied a public defender. I was given a new court date which is tomorrow. I've lost my job, about a week after my last court date. Can I reapply for a public defender since I lost my job, or will they say I was already denied?
you can always reapply. there's no stopping you from that. whether you get denied or not is something no one here can really answer.

xbrutalx

you can always reapply. there's no stopping you from that. whether you get denied or not is something no one here can really answer.
Oh ok. I don't see where I would if I have no income whatsoever, and a pregnant Fiancee. Just tell the judge I need to reapply, or just go when they ask who wants to apply?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">