• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refusal to Blow In MN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

white033

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?MN
I was pulled over for DUI and refused to submit to testing. My plates were impounded and I am under the 7 day temporary permit etc... It is a pretty much open and shut case to me ie they followed the letter of the law etc. I have found a document on MN DOT that would suggest that if I plead guilty to DUI I can reduce my revocation to 30 days or guilty to Refusal reduction to 90 days. Is this true? If the case seems as open and shut as I think it is: 1) Would an attorney benefit me in any way and 2) Would it be better to plead guilty to the DUI or refusal if I just want this to be done and try and move on???

TYRIS

white033 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?MN
I was pulled over for DUI and refused to submit to testing. My plates were impounded and I am under the 7 day temporary permit etc... It is a pretty much open and shut case to me ie they followed the letter of the law etc. I have found a document on MN DOT that would suggest that if I plead guilty to DUI I can reduce my revocation to 30 days or guilty to Refusal reduction to 90 days. Is this true? If the case seems as open and shut as I think it is: 1) Would an attorney benefit me in any way and 2) Would it be better to plead guilty to the DUI or refusal if I just want this to be done and try and move on???

-An attorney is always better than representing yourself. If you can not afford an attorney, use the public defender.

If the DA wants to plead I would suggest you take it.

Tyris

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">