• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restricted license and cdl

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bini

I am from the state of Kansas. My husband failed a blood test and although he has not been to court yet on his DUI, his license was suspended by the state for 30 days and restricted for 330 days. (this is standard in Kansas). At this time my husband had a class C license. After all of this occured my husband was offered a very high paying job driving a tank truck. My question is: Can my husband get a CDL while his license is still restricted. We don't see why not since with a restricted you can go to or do any work related activity. and I am also under the impression that a CDL is a federal drivers license not a state license. Any help on this would be extremely appreciated.

Thank You in advance

Bini.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">