• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

revoked license in Illinois

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AaronG27

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

Ok so I got a DUI/DWI in Illinois in march of 2005 (at least I think it was march) and I completed everything the court ordered me to do except go to the Victim Impact panel as I could never get anoyone to give me a ride. They have since revoked my license and I was wondering what do I need to to get my driving privilages back? I have no driving convictions since then and really kind of surprised they revoked it, I figured maybe a suspention but I think this was a bit extreme. Any help would be greatly appreciated because when trying to get info over the phone with the courts they were not very helpful. Also I honestly do not remember the exact county/city I was in when it happened and no longer have any of the documentation btu I am sure I could find it or obtain it if necessary.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">