• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

scram tether

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slynnj

I have been wearing a scram tether for about two months now. I was just informed today by my probation officer that on Oct 27 and 28 the scram tether says I was drinking. I was definitely NOT drinking and have not been drinking since I got into all this mess. I have read some things that say the scram tether can give false readings. What do I do? I am to "talk" to my P.O. about it Thursday on my report day. I do not have the money to pay for a lie detecter test. And also, why would they wait over a week to tell me this? I could have gotten a blood test if they had let me know within four days!

seniorjudge

slynnj said:
I have been wearing a scram tether for about two months now. I was just informed today by my probation officer that on Oct 27 and 28 the scram tether says I was drinking. I was definitely NOT drinking and have not been drinking since I got into all this mess. I have read some things that say the scram tether can give false readings. What do I do? I am to "talk" to my P.O. about it Thursday on my report day. I do not have the money to pay for a lie detecter test. And also, why would they wait over a week to tell me this? I could have gotten a blood test if they had let me know within four days!
scram tether false positive

Google this and read the hits.

Quite interesting.

marcellus91872

I can't say I believe everyone that claims innocent,but due to the nature of this device I already have reasonable doubt.You were probably subject to a contract stating you would avoid all products that contain alcohol...HMMM.
With witnesses I was able to create reasonable doubt,I also had receipts from the day which I did not need to use.You can find most of the links senior judge was talking about at
http://convictedinnocent.blogspot.com
I feel that proper use (notifying one earlier) could remedy the Daubert issues,until then any abrasions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">