• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended license moving to another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grab ankles

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

2nd dui offense. My license is suspended for 2 years not eligible for a limited work permit. I'm moving to Colorado soon and would like to know if I'm going to still be without a license for the remainder of my sentence or if I can atleast get a permit since it's another state?

Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

grab ankles said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina

2nd dui offense. My license is suspended for 2 years not eligible for a limited work permit. I'm moving to Colorado soon and would like to know if I'm going to still be without a license for the remainder of my sentence or if I can atleast get a permit since it's another state?

Thanks

My response:

When you turn in your North Carolina license, or merely apply for a license in Colorado, at the Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles, the lady at the counter will look at her computer. Then, she'll look up at you. Then, she'll look back at her computer. Then, she'll look back at you again, and then she'll start busting out laughing and slapping her knee!

There is no chance in hell for you to get a driver's license anywhere, with the possible exception of some third-world country.

Remember, the States are all connected by computer. This is the 21st Century, and the year isn't 1948.

IAAL

C

coosi

BB

I guess if you're big enough you don't have to know how to spell?
Geezz

G

grab ankles

Re: Re: suspended license moving to another state

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

When you turn in your North Carolina license, or merely apply for a license in Colorado, at the Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles, the lady at the counter will look at her computer. Then, she'll look up at you. Then, she'll look back at her computer. Then, she'll look back at you again, and then she'll start busting out laughing and slapping her knee!

There is no chance in hell for you to get a driver's license anywhere, with the possible exception of some third-world country.

Remember, the States are all connected by computer. This is the 21st Century, and the year isn't 1948.

IAAL
I was simply asking if there were any statutes that would permit me to have a work license. There is absolutely no need for your lethargic comments or harrasment. If you have enough disdain for people who commit mistakes then maybe hanging yourself would rid you of your problems. Noone is perfect. I accept the consequences of my actions. Now does anybody else have a less childish and more insightful comment please share. I do have access to a family lawyer but I wish to try all venues of possible information, including others personal experience.

Thank You.

G A

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Re: Re: suspended license moving to another state

grab ankles said:
I was simply asking if there were any statutes that would permit me to have a work license. There is absolutely no need for your lethargic comments or harrasment. If you have enough disdain for people who commit mistakes then maybe hanging yourself would rid you of your problems. Noone is perfect. I accept the consequences of my actions. Now does anybody else have a less childish and more insightful comment please share. I do have access to a family lawyer but I wish to try all venues of possible information, including others personal experience.

Thank You.

G A

My response:

First, you're an idiot.

Second, while tongue-in-cheek, my response was accurate. You're not getting a license. Period.

Third, I don't care how many attorneys you have, you're not getting a license for anything, work or otherwise.

Fourth, learn how to spell. The words are "no one", not "noone".

Fifth, you're still an idiot.

Sixth, you didn't make "a" mistake. You made "multiple" mistakes, none of which are forgivable. You're a drunk. You're a danger to society. That's why your license was suspended. Don't you get it?

Seventh, you're still an idiot.

Eighth, after laughing, the DMV clerk will point to that big poster on the wall that says, "Bus passes sold here."

IAAL

G

grab ankles

I asked for someone elses opinion... there is still no need for you to continue with your childishness... please stay out of the thread since you have nothing else to contribute... I'm not asking for any pity or compassion, simply information...

as for me being and idiot, well yes obviously I am for the lack of judgement regarding the 2 instances of drunk driving and secondly for even acknowledging your original post including this one... wow I made a typing mistake!!!!! JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE HAND ME THE DUNCE CAP AND TAKE MY COMPUTER AWAY FROM ME... you realize how very small and insignificant you are if you get pleasure from pointing out others flaws especially in such a timely manner as you have... try and forgive yourself and others before you die a horrible, miserable lonely death...

so go be self righteous somewhere else you prick and get over yourself...

Thank You.

G A

edit: since I know you can't leave well enough alone you can show off your superiority complex all you want but I'll either ignore you or attempt to contact the moderator/admin regarding your harrassment in this thread.

Thank You.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I guess you don't like my style. But, my "style" has nothing to do with the fact you won't be issued a driver's license. Accept that fact.

It's not going to happen for you, and running to another State isn't going to help you. I could go into the legal details of why, but you're not worth the time or effort. Just accept it.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">