• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended license in TN but I'm moving to MS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aliciagillespie

Ok guys I have a question? I live in Memphis Tennesse right now and my license is suspended/revoked and I'm in the process of paying it off a little each month. me and my husband are getting ready to move to Oxford Mississippi and I'm wondering if I can get a driver's license in Mississippi while I am trying to get everything paid off in Tennessee? The reason I'm asking is because oxford Mississippi is a college town and the police will pull you over for no reason at all. Someone please help because I've been wondering about this. Again, I make payments each month trying to get all this paid off

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Ok guys I have a question? I live in Memphis Tennesse right now and my license is suspended/revoked and I'm in the process of paying it off a little each month. me and my husband are getting ready to move to Oxford Mississippi and I'm wondering if I can get a driver's license in Mississippi while I am trying to get everything paid off in Tennessee? The reason I'm asking is because oxford Mississippi is a college town and the police will pull you over for no reason at all. Someone please help because I've been wondering about this. Again, I make payments each month trying to get all this paid off
No, you will not be able to get a valid license in MS while you are suspended in TN

(ETA: You are required to tell the state that you are suspended in another state when you apply for your license.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">