• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended license x3

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Syndee

Texas/ My license was suspended in 2007 for DWI.

I have not had it since. I have been pulled over 3x for driving with a suspended license since 2007. Each occurrence was years apart. The 3rd was last month. My court date is 11/25 and my question is: if I pay my surcharges and get my license reinstated, so you think I will be arrested when I go to court? I ask because this is an arrest able offense. The JP told me that the judge wants me to get it reinstated before I see him the 25th, which gave me hope that if I just bite the bullet and pay all these surcharges, I would not be arrested. Thoughts?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The darned crystal ball has been missing since the car was burglarized a few weeks back...sorry.

Just Blue

Texas/ My license was suspended in 2007 for DWI.

I have not had it since. I have been pulled over 3x for driving with a suspended license since 2007. Each occurrence was years apart. The 3rd was last month. My court date is 11/25 and my question is: if I pay my surcharges and get my license reinstated, so you think I will be arrested when I go to court? I ask because this is an arrest able offense. The JP told me that the judge wants me to get it reinstated before I see him the 25th, which gave me hope that if I just bite the bullet and pay all these surcharges, I would not be arrested. Thoughts?
Ask your attorney. 8 years you have defied the law. Now is the time to pay for it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">