• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thc level

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GEORGETHETHIRD

i know that much but there is levels on the test just like alcohol to decide if your impaired.someone must know what is a high level or considered low level,please help.

GEORGETHETHIRD

i am not the one with the dui, but i do know that if you smoked pot yesterday it would show up in your blood or if you smoked 4 days ago, i dont really want smart ass awnsers, there is a legitimate level in blood tests for thc,is there any lawyers out there.i dont personally smoke pot, these questions are for a friend,please no smart remarks.

i am not the one with the dui, but i do know that if you smoked pot yesterday it would show up in your blood or if you smoked 4 days ago, i dont really want smart ass awnsers, there is a legitimate level in blood tests for thc,is there any lawyers out there.i dont personally smoke pot, these questions are for a friend,please no smart remarks.
So... you didn't read the article that I posted? The last that I heard THC can stay in the system up to 30 days after smoking if you're (I mean of course... if your FRIEND is) a habitual smoker. Then again.. that only comes from a prefessor/doctor at my medical school... so take it for what it's worth.

A normal human being will not have any THC in their system that would show up in a test. A reading of 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 is too much and could be used for impairment. Unfortunately tests aren't that accurate, but this is still theoretically true. If this is still unclear, I can add more zeros in the next post.

Copy and paste the part between the = on the left and the ] on the right. That's the correct URL.

Last edited:

CdwJava

For most states, marijuana DUI is going to require demonstrated impairment and not simply a positive test for THC. Since THC can be present for such a long time, a simple test for the metabolites is not generally sufficient nor appropriate to charge DUI.

- Carl

GEORGETHETHIRD

i believe it was you mocking me when i did say friend and it is a friend that i am trying to get info for because she cannot afford a attorney, i told her i would get what info i could,the court appointed attorneys dont seem to know alot since they are just starting out so im trying to help my friend and get info, thats all.hopefully she did learn her lesson,time will tell.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">