• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ndafife

Wisconsin

Basically I'm trying to see if, somewhere in here, the Police Department messed up in issuing my ticket... Initially I was given a ticket, but the next day the issuing officer called me and said he made a paperwork error and he was retracting the citation. However, today, 5 days after the citation was issued, the Lieutenant stopped by my dorm and issued me a citation, saying the officer didn't have authority to retract a citation for an administrative issue. Another problem i found, is the new ticket has my campus address listed on it, and the original had my home address.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

FlyingRon

Until the trial starts they can retract and reissue things as much as they like.
Your address doesn't much matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">