• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Drinking Probation Before Judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

philasportsfan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware

I am 19 years old and was cited at the beginning of the summer for underage drinking. While I was waiting to appear in court for underage drinking I got in trouble for going into a liquor store under the age of 21 (against the law in Delaware). When I went to court for my underage drinking fine he gave me probation before judgment until September 15th. Now my court date for me Entering and Remaining in a Liquor store underage was scheduled for August 17th and I was worried this would affect my probation for my underage citation. So I attempted to go to court and push back my Liquor store court date till after September 15th and the judge would not let me push it back that far. What do I do? Will this affect my probation? Also the judge that gave me the Probation Before Judgment said if I violate the probation he will pursue to punish me to the fullest extent of the law! PLEASE HELP

FlyingRon

Generally offenses committed BEFORE your sentencing don't affect your probation even if the trial happens afterwards.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">