• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage dui need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

help3031

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA

I'm 19 and last week i was driving home from a friend's house where i had been drinking and slid off the road on a patch of ice going around a bend and hit a fence totaling my car and knocking down a portion of the fence. When the police arrived (someone else called them) i was outside the car. They arrested me after asking if i had been drinking, which i admitted to. I blew a .155 on the breathalyzer. My car is totaled and was undrivable yet the police said that i was trying to flee the scene.. I have no other record and i was wondering what will likely happen to me as i am quite scared at this point.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA

I'm 19 and last week i was driving home from a friend's house where i had been drinking and slid off the road on a patch of ice going around a bend and hit a fence totaling my car and knocking down a portion of the fence. When the police arrived (someone else called them) i was outside the car. They arrested me after asking if i had been drinking, which i admitted to. I blew a .155 on the breathalyzer. My car is totaled and was undrivable yet the police said that i was trying to flee the scene.. I have no other record and i was wondering what will likely happen to me as i am quite scared at this point.
**A: after you hit the fence did you keep driving? Did you get out of the car and try to walk away after the accident?

help3031

i didn't keep driving my car was undrivable. i was outside the car looking at the damage. I'm worried that the property damage is going to lead to much more sever penalties as well :/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">