• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage possesion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashnicole2012

recently i was at a friends apartment having a few drinks. i invited my 23 year old friend, im 19. he left and came back and was apparently really messed up on pills. i called someone to take him home. his mom got really concerned and called the law to the apartment i was at and gave them my name. the officer knocked on the door and asked for me. i confessed to having a few drinks. he took me out to the car and arrested me for underaged possesion. i live in va and i was wondering the outcome for this in court

FlyingRon

Which campus? Most of the courts around college campuses will offer a first offender status which if you do the VASAP course, community service, etc.. you'll avoid the criminal charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">